Pages

Search This Blog

6.21.2011

The Correct Way to Wear a Baseball Cap

Looking for Baseball Caps? Click Here!




Video Transcript
I'm Jory Jensen, baseball instructor. Today, we're going to be talking about how to correctly wear a baseball hat. Now, that depends on whether or not you want to be able to see the game. The correct way is going to be the comfortable way, whatever is comfortable to you. Preferably, you know the hat is to block the sun. As you can see right now the hat is blocking the sun from my eyes so that I can see what is going on right now. If I was to wear my hat too tall, I would not be able to see because the sun is in my face. If I am too low, now I can't see the game and what's going on and if it is to the side, now I can no longer see either because the sun is in my face again. So, as far as the correct way to wear the baseball hat, I'm going to say that it is whatever is comfortable to you as long as you're able to see the baseball, field the baseball, catch the baseball and throw the baseball, making you a better baseball player. I'm Jory Jensen, baseball instructor, and we just talked about the correct way to wear a baseball hat.

No comments: